Pls help me choose my next bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,
    I own a PG classic love 4 diamonds, a PG small love, and added a PG JUC with diamonds over the spring. Trying to plan my next addition. Would you suggest I add another PG classic love (no diamonds) OR another PG small love? You all always help guide me well so your advice is greatly appreciated!

2. Hi !
    As you have already a small PG Love, i think PG classic will complete your collection.

3. Thank you Zibeline91!

4. Can’t really go wrong. Would love to see your stack.

same99 likes this.
  5. Agree with above. You can't go wrong. You already have a small love, it's time to try the regular love.

If, if, money is not a problem, I suggest you save up and get a small PG pave one. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm really an enabler, but there's something about pave LOVE that I just adore.

same99 likes this.
  6. I love the pave love as well and it works beautifully with what i have...But I'm having trouble stomaching the cost! Just to be clear, I have the small and regular already... was trying to decide between adding another regular versus another small.

7. The pave LOVE gives just so much more spark to a stack that i would highly recommend to go for it. I always felt incomplete without one and I like my stack so much more since i added it.

avcbob likes this.
  8. Do you have the traditional pave or the thin? What color? Do you wear it 24/7 along with the others? My wife want's to add a pave to her stack, she likes the thin I like the traditional. Quite the dilemma!

9. Well, I wear them 24/7 for a couple of weeks, than I try something else before I come back to LOVE bravelets in the one or the other way. I vary them quite a lot. I have just traditional ones, paved or plain.