Pls help me choose my next bracelet

same99

Jan 19, 2007
Hi All,
I own a PG classic love 4 diamonds, a PG small love, and added a PG JUC with diamonds over the spring. Trying to plan my next addition. Would you suggest I add another PG classic love (no diamonds) OR another PG small love? You all always help guide me well so your advice is greatly appreciated!

Agree with above. You can't go wrong. You already have a small love, it's time to try the regular love.

If, if, money is not a problem, I suggest you save up and get a small PG pave one. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm really an enabler, but there's something about pave LOVE that I just adore.

Reactions: same99
Agree with above. You can't go wrong. You already have a small love, it's time to try the regular love.

If, if, money is not a problem, I suggest you save up and get a small PG pave one. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm really an enabler, but there's something about pave LOVE that I just adore.

I love the pave love as well and it works beautifully with what i have...But I'm having trouble stomaching the cost! Just to be clear, I have the small and regular already... was trying to decide between adding another regular versus another small.

Do you have the traditional pave or the thin? What color? Do you wear it 24/7 along with the others? My wife want's to add a pave to her stack, she likes the thin I like the traditional. Quite the dilemma!

The pave LOVE gives just so much more spark to a stack that i would highly recommend to go for it. I always felt incomplete without one and I like my stack so much more since i added it.

Reactions: marzipanchen