Pls help me choose my next bag!

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
I'm having a great struggle choosing my next bag :confused1: .... I don't like huge bags, and despite being a mum, I don't carry a huge amount with me.

My current bag collection is:
Speedy 25 azure
Speedy b 25 DE
Turenne pm
Alma pm DE
Favourite pm DE
Beverly Clutch
Neverfull mm DE
Saint Germain bb noir

I've narrowed it down to:
Pochette metis
Speedy b 25 mono
Alma bb DE
Croisette azure

Pochette metis I like but not sure I love. Also turns me off that there's such a frenzy over them at the moment. Speedy 25 mono I think may be too similar to the turenne pm I have? I love Alma bbs but the straps are too long for me and I also have so much DE already (don't want epi). I also love the croisette but not a huge fan of dark patina with azure. (and again, I already have a lot of DE).

Please help! I keep going backwards and forwards between these... Which would you recommend? Thanks for reading my huge post! :biggrin:

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
I agree. Epi is a good choice and you can try another strap (from louis vuitton or another brand/no brand) But when you don´t like epi...
It's not that I don't like epi... I had an epi Alma bb before and it started peeing, that's the only reason I wasn't looking into another one. Not sure what strap I could put with it and have it match and look good? :sad: it is tempting though. Would be good to add some colour into my collection

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
I do not understand why you have it narrowed down to these bags if none of them really seem to please you or make your heart sing?
These are the only ones jumping out at me at the moment but small 'cons' with each hence needing help to narrow it down a bit further :smile:

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil
It seems you're not in love with any of these bags, you don't seem to be very enthusiastic about any of them, so, if I were you, I'd pass.

AlyceG

Aug 30, 2016
I'd wait and see the new bags that are coming out the beginning of next year. When spending that much money I don't think there should be any cons!

But of those I'd go for the croisette or PM.

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
PM is a good choice or how about waiting to see the new empreinte version which is supposed to be released in Feb next year. I'm looking forward to seeing it myself!

Rose71

O.G.
Dec 22, 2008
Germany-Berlin
It's not that I don't like epi... I had an epi Alma bb before and it started peeing, that's the only reason I wasn't looking into another one. Not sure what strap I could put with it and have it match and look good? :sad: it is tempting though. Would be good to add some colour into my collection
o.k. The speedy b strap is good for Alma bb in the same print. Or straps from Bree are cheaper (looks a little bit the new straps from LV) good luck