pls help me choose, Lady or Granville

kiwivn

Mar 29, 2011
I'm given the choice to take one of the below 2. Only if I could have both! So, dear ladies, if you were me, which one would you take? :ty: and :hugs: ALL.

1. Lady Dior python
70097609.jpg

27612335.jpg

29743509.jpg

2. Granville ostrich, limited edition
81508897.jpg

65518101.jpg

44806255.jpg

hmmm as an owner of granville i'd say grandville.. but the lady dior looks nice and given the fact that the grenville is white i'd say lady dior
>> my next dior purchase would be lady dior!

good luck choosing

well, I own Granville, and the fact that I love it is because its lambskin, so smooth and slouchy, White ostrich would be very hard to take care of and in long terms, ostrich tend to get wrinkle especially the Granville is not quite structure bag. If judging from the two model, I'll definitely go for Granville, but when comes in these two leathers, I'd go for Lady Dior Python.. it's a truly classic, shape and color. :smile:

Hic, the links to the pics are not working. And I dont know why I cant edit the 1st thread. Here are pics again. And thanks for all of your opinions. I appreciate.
ladyd2.jpg

ladyd3.jpg

granville2.jpg

granville3.jpg

The ostrich is a divine skin on the Granville, but it will be an absolute nightmare to maintain in white. I'd go for the python Lady Dior, an emblematic bag in a very noble skin. Plus, the bicoloured hand finish makes it all the more desirable. :yes:

I would get the Granville! I love the cross shoulder and slouch it has, while you can also wear it up and its absolutely beautiful and elegant too! (besides, im partial to the brighter python colors they have...)