pls help me choose--kelly double tour vs kelly dog

jacoby

Sep 10, 2007
hi everyone. i'm choosing between a rouge vif kelly double tour vs a rouge vif kelly dog, both available in the hermes store. so i wanted to pose this question to all you classy ladies (and gents) out there--which one has a more casual vibe and would be more low maintenance between the 2? i am not one to stack my bangles and would most likely be wearing the accessory singly. i'm also worried if the kelly dog's leather (swift, in this case) would be more prone to scratching than the double tour (swift in this case as well)? both are so pretty, i wish i could get both!!!!:sad:

I have both and personally I think the Kelly double tour is more casual. I only have the Kelly Dog in alligator and it doesn't seem to scratch too much. Hope this helps and look forward to your reveal

I have both and I find that the Kelly Dog fits my wrist better. When I wear the double tour the straps don't sit well or stay in place.

I have one Kelly dog in Chamonix and one in Barenia. The Barenia shows the scratches but the Chamonix looks great.

Good luck, they sounds beautiful!!!

I too have both, and wear the KDT more often that the dog. I find the KDT more fun, easy to match...goes with anything casual..including Tees and shorts. My kelly dog is rouge vif too, so it does bring about a bit of attention because of it's size and colour.

so i finally went to the hermes store and got this--my first reveal!!! i hope i get this right...

thanks for the inputs ladies! you've been great:biggrin:

oh dear, i dont think the picture came out. what am i not doing right? sorry!!! will have to try again later:shame:

Last edited:
ok, let me see if i get it right this time...

hermes