Pls help - LV or Coach???

I would also go with the Coach if you have the coupon. Myself, I would go with the LV. I guess I have been disappointed with the quality of the Coach bags out now and when I compare the two the LV is made better.

i love lv...but since you have the cupon go with coach...well, thats only if you decide youre still going to get the lv. if its eaither one or the other and youre not gonna get the "other" one after the first is purchased, then id say forget about saving 25% put a lil more and buy the lv :biggrin:

THanks to all of you! I think the same as everything you said, but I do love patent. My cousin bought a Coach patent bag years ago, and I always loved it but could never find it. I didn't think it was trendy, but who knows?? Anyway, I'm leaning towards getting it with the coupon, a briefcase for my brother, and a gift for my stepdaughter!! By the way, it's the mahogany color.

The one thing that bothers me about the speedy is no shoulder strap.

When I first read this title I thought LV of course! But after reading it, I would get the Coach - I love the Patent! - you can always get the LV later and that Patent Coach will be discontinued ... :P

Well Coach usually has new bags every year and if that's the style you like you should get it, plus you save money. Regardless of LV's price increase, they will most likely keep the same style bags for years to come.

i don't believe in buying something because it is on sale. i have wasted alot of $$$ this way. so i think u should really think about what u WANT and buy it. imo- the lv speedy is a classic ICONIC bag and it is truly a great practical bag as well. buy a GREAT bag and use it often! u will look great ALL OF THE TIME! good luck!

Another angle to look at this: Would you get this patent bag if you didn't have the coupon? If the answer is yes, go for it. Don't settle and get something because it's a good deal. If you love it and it's on sale, it's the perfect combination. =)

I am in need of some expert advice here! I am trying to decide between purchasing an LV Damier Speedy 25 and a Coach patent leather tote. This is the thing: I have an LV Cabas Piano and myriad Coach bags. I really really want the Damier, but I also love this Coach patent tote in mahogany. The LV is $595 and the Coach is $358 plus I have a 25% off card. If the price were the same, there would be no question. LV for sure. I don't want both, but I hate to waste the coupon, so which you guys choose??

Well, I love both, but I am going to say the LV. Why? Well because Coach bags are very seasonal, and while that patent tote is GORGEOUS. Next season it may not be so fashionable. LV, especially the Speedy is very classic. Good luck and let us know what you decide (with pics too!)