Pls help! im a newbie!

soccermom_nj

Feb 5, 2007
hello all! im relatively new to this forum. Im looking to buy my first B-bag but i need some input and info regarding the colors, style and what not. I want an everyday color and style that i can use to my everyday errands :crybaby: (school play, grocery shopping)... plesae help!!!!

thanks!:yes:

It sounds like the City size might be good for you -- you can fit a lot in it with everything easily accessible.

After style, you big choice will be color, nothing too light probably. But don't be afraid of a bright color, like the new aquamarine that's come out -- you will always enjoy looking at it!

^ a black city or a city in a dark color, so u don't have to worry about stains while running around doing errands, etc! The box style is practical, too--w/a strap for hands-free movement...but a discontinued style for this year....so u may have to look harder...like on ebay!

:smile: Hi!! I a relative newbie too... let me warn you - its addictive!!

I have a city on the way, and I am looking forward to the size... I think its going to be perfect for running errands and day to day stuff... I have a first and it is great for days when I just want to bring bare essentials with me...

Good luck deciding!!! There are so many gorgeous colors!!!

definitely go with a darker color and you also might want to check out the day style because they quite roomy and also easily carried on your shoulder (they were my most practical diaper bags ever)! have fun!