Pls help identify lipstick shade/brand on Emma Watson's lips

marceylove

Adopt. Don't shop.
O.G.
Oct 23, 2007
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this breaks any rule or if this should be here but could you please help identify the lipstick shade and brand on Emma Watson's lips in the photo? I think the texture is matte but I could be wrong..it could be satin? Not sure. Please help. Thanks very much. Long live lipsticksssssssss!sub-buzz-3890-1474983263-9.jpg

Hmmm.. It looks like MAC Lady Danger...Or Inglot Refill #56..

Thanks andjela. I have MAC Lady Danger and it looks more red on my lips and it's creamier than it looks in Watson photo. I am thinking this could be something from the retro matte but I couldn't find any just yet. I am still looking. Thanks for your answer though :smile:

Reactions: andjela
Nars Heat Wave?
Hi explorer27, I'm not sure if it is but you gave me a really good idea..not to mention attracting me to this brand again. I had some lippies from Nars several years back but decided I didn't like them, ended up giving them all away. Time passed, things changed, I may have a look at Heat Wave over the weekend.

Being obsessed, I have been googling and found that the above Watson photo was from her August 2015 Regression premier in Madrid, Spain. What a lovely and talented lady. Attaching a photo courtesy of Getty Images.

Thanks for mentioning Heat Wave, by the way :smile:

2BB57E2D00000578-3212975-image-m-44_1440685939904.jpg