pls help! how do i go about getting a birkin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi ladies, my mom wants to get a birkin but she doesn't know how to get around buying it. After reading the previous posts, i realized that its nearly impossible to get it in Singapore since the waiting list is 3 years. So we were wondering if we could get it in Paris upon walk-in, or do we have to call ahead and secure the bag first, or we'd have to be on the waiting list for Paris' store. Please help!

2. I think you better go to Japan to find birkin.They have many sizes,colors and you can just buy a birkin.

3. If you don't mind paying a bit more, go to Hemes boutiques in Tokyo (Ginza, Taka, Isetan), you will have a good chance scoring a birkin if you are not too particular on the colors, good luck.

4. closing this, as there is a ton of information in the Reading Room and the shopping section! Good luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.