Pls help..Gucci or Christian Louboutin..??

Bearberry

O.G.
Sep 16, 2010
Hi All,
I thinking between GC and Louboutin as following pics(I put an eye on 2 of each but can't make my mind to choose) ,...as you all here are such a fashionistas/ purse expert advisors.. I mean in term of:
a) Design
b) Quality
c) Price wise
d) In long term..
e) or whatever you like to share would be very welcome!

Many Thanks!!!

1) Gucci "Signature" zip around wallet
307987_CWC1R_4009_001_100_0038_Light-Gucci-Signature-zip-around-wallet_zpslxcsifjy.jpg

2) Gucci "Bengal" zip around wallet
451468_K6D1T_8651_001_100_0026_Light-Gucci-Bengal-zip-around-wallet_zpszztunyhp.jpg

3) Louboutin: Panettone Portefeuille International Zippé
christianlouboutin-mpanettonewallet-1165044_CM53_1_1200x1200_1480677011_zpsxud6iddj.jpg

christianlouboutin-mpanettonewallet-1165044_CM53_2_1200x1200_1480677010_zpsuxkcvr9a.jpg

christianlouboutin-mpanettonewallet-1165044_CM53_5_1200x1200_1480677011_zps18wswrlw.jpg

4) Louboutin: Panettone Portefeuille International Zippé/ blue leather with colorful spikies
christianlouboutin-mpanettonewallet-1175059_M686_1_1200x1200_1483548925_zps4ob382l6.jpg

christianlouboutin-mpanettonewallet-1175059_M686_4_1200x1200_1483548924_zpsjdbgkhlz.jpg

I think it depends of your personality; I'm more classical so I vote for #1 ( actually mine is in chocolate brown)[emoji16]. Speaking about quality I can tell that I've been wearing mine everyday since bought it 2 years ago and it still is like new. But whatever you decide all are such a great pieces!!

Reactions: papertiger
I think it depends of your personality; I'm more classical so I vote for #1 ( actually mine is in chocolate brown)[emoji16]. Speaking about quality I can tell that I've been wearing mine everyday since bought it 2 years ago and it still is like new. But whatever you decide all are such a great pieces!!
I see, thanks..wow the GC really hold that condition!?! The brown choc is also one of my fav.as well :smile:

Reactions: Maracucha
1 or 2 based on style. Not sure I would buy a louboutin wallet.

My husband gifted me a long blue Celine wallet 2 years ago. It's still going strong and is a snap closure. I've heard great things about canvas in general-I might lean more towards a Louis Vuitton canvas wallet but Gucci has been tempting more these days.

Otherwise with Leather I'm not sure where I'd go. I like the Celine but I'd want a different style-this is when my Celine wallet kicks it which I have no idea when that will be since the leather is really really thick and the zip inside is still smooth. I'm quite happy with it.

I would never do a zip around wallet only because it annoys me to have to do a full zip. I like the flap/snap I have

I've never really been into the CL handbags/wallets to be honest. They just don't do it for me, and I think their designs are simply put, not very traditional or aesthetically pleasing. Their shoes, on the other hand, are a work of art.

I'm biased because I have a few Gucci goods and love them.

1 or 2 based on style. Not sure I would buy a louboutin wallet.

My husband gifted me a long blue Celine wallet 2 years ago. It's still going strong and is a snap closure. I've heard great things about canvas in general-I might lean more towards a Louis Vuitton canvas wallet but Gucci has been tempting more these days.

Otherwise with Leather I'm not sure where I'd go. I like the Celine but I'd want a different style-this is when my Celine wallet kicks it which I have no idea when that will be since the leather is really really thick and the zip inside is still smooth. I'm quite happy with it.

I would never do a zip around wallet only because it annoys me to have to do a full zip. I like the flap/snap I have
tks..Kellybuzzbuzz...wow the Celine really beauty and do their job! i see, you prefer the canvas(and snap) raher than the leather..Unfortunately i m kind of OCD (lol)..kind of worrying that receipts/bills might flying when on/off snapping so, zipper is my choice for a top gard..lololol

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
So far..GC seems got more scores over than CL..Today i also went to check GC out..a. And yes, they really are yes to what you great people here mentioned, i do agree...!! They classic but also look elegant(also stylish even without any add-up accessories/smth to attract like spikes..
I may come to update later for the result..in the meanwhile orther members also very welcome to share your great ideas/opi/thoughts..many many thankss again!!