Pls help..Gucci or Christian Louboutin..??

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
Hi All,
I thinking between GC and Louboutin as following pics(I put an eye on 2 of each but can't make my mind to choose) ,...as you all here are such a fashionistas/ purse expert advisors.. I mean in term of:
a) Design
b) Quality
c) Price wise
d) In long term..
e) or whatever you like to share would be very welcome!

Many Thanks!!!

1) Gucci "Signature" zip around wallet

2) Gucci "Bengal" zip around wallet

3) Louboutin: Panettone Portefeuille International Zippé

4) Louboutin: Panettone Portefeuille International Zippé/ blue leather with colorful spikies

Maracucha

May 19, 2016
Texas
I think it depends of your personality; I'm more classical so I vote for #1 ( actually mine is in chocolate brown)[emoji16]. Speaking about quality I can tell that I've been wearing mine everyday since bought it 2 years ago and it still is like new. But whatever you decide all are such a great pieces!!

Reactions: papertiger

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
I think it depends of your personality; I'm more classical so I vote for #1 ( actually mine is in chocolate brown)[emoji16]. Speaking about quality I can tell that I've been wearing mine everyday since bought it 2 years ago and it still is like new. But whatever you decide all are such a great pieces!!
I see, thanks..wow the GC really hold that condition!?! The brown choc is also one of my fav.as well :smile:

Reactions: Maracucha

mkr

Feb 24, 2015
PA
The Gucci leather is classic and practically indestructible. The Bengal is trendy and so are the CL's. They also remind me of Rockstuds.

Kellybuzzbuzz

Oct 9, 2014
California
1 or 2 based on style. Not sure I would buy a louboutin wallet.

My husband gifted me a long blue Celine wallet 2 years ago. It's still going strong and is a snap closure. I've heard great things about canvas in general-I might lean more towards a Louis Vuitton canvas wallet but Gucci has been tempting more these days.

Otherwise with Leather I'm not sure where I'd go. I like the Celine but I'd want a different style-this is when my Celine wallet kicks it which I have no idea when that will be since the leather is really really thick and the zip inside is still smooth. I'm quite happy with it.

I would never do a zip around wallet only because it annoys me to have to do a full zip. I like the flap/snap I have

glasskey

May 28, 2014
Agreed that the studs will be a PITA. The first one is classic. The second one is my secret fave though...I LOVE animal things lol.

Reactions: Bearberry

applecidered

Jan 19, 2014
Texas
I've never really been into the CL handbags/wallets to be honest. They just don't do it for me, and I think their designs are simply put, not very traditional or aesthetically pleasing. Their shoes, on the other hand, are a work of art.

I'm biased because I have a few Gucci goods and love them.

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
The Gucci leather is classic and practically indestructible. The Bengal is trendy and so are the CL's. They also remind me of Rockstuds.
tks MKR...i see,oh really..and yeah i believe same to you for the bangal...and yeah.."YOU Rock"...back to like punk period..lol

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
1 or 2 based on style. Not sure I would buy a louboutin wallet.

My husband gifted me a long blue Celine wallet 2 years ago. It's still going strong and is a snap closure. I've heard great things about canvas in general-I might lean more towards a Louis Vuitton canvas wallet but Gucci has been tempting more these days.

Otherwise with Leather I'm not sure where I'd go. I like the Celine but I'd want a different style-this is when my Celine wallet kicks it which I have no idea when that will be since the leather is really really thick and the zip inside is still smooth. I'm quite happy with it.

I would never do a zip around wallet only because it annoys me to have to do a full zip. I like the flap/snap I have
tks..Kellybuzzbuzz...wow the Celine really beauty and do their job! i see, you prefer the canvas(and snap) raher than the leather..Unfortunately i m kind of OCD (lol)..kind of worrying that receipts/bills might flying when on/off snapping so, zipper is my choice for a top gard..lololol

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
So far..GC seems got more scores over than CL..Today i also went to check GC out..a. And yes, they really are yes to what you great people here mentioned, i do agree...!! They classic but also look elegant(also stylish even without any add-up accessories/smth to attract like spikes..
I may come to update later for the result..in the meanwhile orther members also very welcome to share your great ideas/opi/thoughts..many many thankss again!!

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
hei hei..while I was browsing those two brands..just met with A HOT lady.."LV" ...Niceee..hauhh..one side..>down grade the functions(ie less credit card slots) while as have to up grade the price!!+_+

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz