Pls help about the color of twiggy

Violet is a great choice for the Twiggy, it gives a beautiful pop of color.

Also, on Diabro.net, there is an Ivory Twiggy for only $725 and Black Twiggy for only $816. If you like neutrals they are great deals!

Ohh.. I think Violet twiggy is BEAUTIFUL. I cant stop showing off mine..
PB070047.jpg

Violet is just stunning in the Twiggy, but honestly, I haven't looked at a Twiggy *ever* and thought, "wow, that colour just doesn't work for the Twiggy style!"

I wish you well,

Bridget

Has anyone seen the twiggy in the tomato color - I know you have a tomato city, and when I read your question, I thought about the tomato in the twiggy - I would love to see a photo of that! I love the twiggy in every color - it is a great style, and I think every color looks terrific!!!

hillsofkytwiggiesjune24jpgtmp.jpg

hillsofkyrosecornflowerjpgtmp.jpg

As you can see, I really don't care that much for the twiggy style (hehehe), but here are some examples of how wonderful it looks in different colors!!! And of course, Bridgett's avatar is a wonderful example of vibrant colors! Love, love, love the twiggy:heart: and would love to see a tomato twiggy.

Has anyone seen the twiggy in the tomato color - I know you have a tomato city, and when I read your question, I thought about the tomato in the twiggy - I would love to see a photo of that! I love the twiggy in every color - it is a great style, and I think every color looks terrific!!!

hillsofkytwiggiesjune24jpgtmp.jpg

hillsofkyrosecornflowerjpgtmp.jpg

As you can see, I really don't care that much for the twiggy style (hehehe), but here are some examples of how wonderful it looks in different colors!!! And of course, Bridgett's avatar is a wonderful example of vibrant colors! Love, love, love the twiggy:heart: and would love to see a tomato twiggy.

This pic is going to kill meeeeeeeee :drool::drool::drool::drool:
It seems the display of a boutique, i'm soooo in love!!!
love love love :heart: