pls educate me - help needed

i love both palladium and gold hardware. just depends on the color/leather. i probably lean towards palladium. i love my white kelly with palladium b/c the silver looks really clean with the white. but i love gold with black bags. let us know what you decide. i know...just when you think it's your first and last h bag, you're plotting 3 more...

Actually I saw a 35cm white w/palladium in Madrid and it looked really good on me, but I would think that wouldn't I? Argghhh, I wish money grew on trees! Can't buy two H bags in one month! Or can I?...

Ebruo

I can remember how mad you got when your pergamena BV bag got a few marks on it :cursing:.

I think BJ with SH would be perfect for you!!!

Voice of reason! These urges come and go, let's hope my credit card doesn't bite the bullet in between episodes!

I have to admit Blue Jean is definitely the top of my list now that I have a black basic with GH. I thought I wanted diversity and a Kelly, but this thread is making me go back to another Birkin. I guess a 35 would be too big for a chevre. Does anybody have BJ in epsom? Does it look good? As I want to wear this one on the weekends and when traveling etc, I want a lightweight bag.

Raz, thanks you sweetie x