Pls authenticate this Tod's bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's real either. The zipper tab on my Tod's tote is a different shape, the font is different and the interior on this one doesn't look authentic.

I thought because Tod's is an understated designer bag, that they wouldn't be faked, but they are. People will fake anything to make a buck.

While not 100% certain, I don't think it's authentic. I've never seen this style before but heck I haven't seen every TOD'S ever made either. I'm not convinced about the lining. I would ask for pictures of the inside of the zipper which should say 'Lampo', and if it says 'genuine leather' or 'made in italy' anywhere inside. Strange that there is no inside compartment on one of the outside walls.
Get more pictures and post. BTW, I think the end price will be close to $200.00 b/c it does look pretty good.
Took another look, the stitching is to perfect, looks machine stitched; TOD'S are handstitched.
Cheers

Sorry about all the typos, I was typing in the dark! Don't ask, lol!

I will keep posting as I find them. I'll only bother with the ones that start with higher $ bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.