Pls. authenticate my LV speedy azur

Status
Not open for further replies.

cho1021

Aug 16, 2007
Hi, i would like to request for your time to pls. authenticate this pre-owned purse that i just purchased off ebay. it actually looks fine to me until i saw the card, booklet and dustbag that it came with. i asked the seller after i bid whether it would come with the original LV dustbag and she told me that it would not, however, she would include another dustbag which she did but it was a fake LV dustbag. it also came with an authenticity card which i never saw before in all of my real LV bags. i have been thinking of returning it since she has 14 days for return upon receipt but would like to know your opinion. I would greatly appreciate your help. TIA

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 174
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 160
you will want to post in authentication thread they should be able to help you if you include the link to the sale. Just read post #1 for what is required. Sorry I'm not sure how to insert the link for thread I'm on my phone.

hi, thanks! where do i find that thread? i saw somewhere that for authentication, you should post it under "shopping", the reason why i posted it here. thanks again! oh i got it...thanks!

Last edited:
The Authenticate This thread is in the Shopping forum, you'll find it at the top of the page as a 'sticky'.

You'll need to take clear, close-up photos in order for the ladies to authenticate the bag, but you're right that LV does not use certificates of authenticity. Also, that booklet, whether or not it's fake, has nothing to do with a Damier Azur Speedy...

hi, thanks! where do i find that thread? i saw somewhere that for authentication, you should post it under "shopping", the reason why i posted it here. thanks again! oh i got it...thanks!

The process is still the same as your other requests since you joined 6-7 years ago. I know it can look a little different on the phone app, but nothing's changed since then.

The authenticate this thread is the sticky in this shopping section. They should be able to help. Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.