Plotting my next purchase: shoulder bag, but which one?

Which MJ Shoulder Bag?

• Small MP

• Blake

• Christy

• Mercer (even if its not a SB)

• Elise (even if its not a SB)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Christy is great. (though the one I bought in Bordeaux was returned since I personally do not prefer slouchy bags...) The flat strap stays well on the shoulder and my favorite is the magnetic closure, which gives you easy access. Oh, not to mention how stylish it looks.:tup:

My second vote would be for the Blake, which is my personal favorite. Most people dislike it due to the weight but I personally do not mind. I think it's just gorgeous. If only I could own this in every color!

My vote was for the blake, because as a couple of others have said, it's just SO classic, and classy looking. However, the only drawback is that after a while it *can* get heavy on the shoulder. At that point, I just switch shoulders for a while. ;)

Thanks for all your input guys! You all make such good points. I guess I'm just going to have to go try on all these bags to really get a feel for what is going to work for me. The Christy is really in lead, xi_captain I can't believe you returned one of these in bordeaux:drool:! I remember seeing that you had a little while ago and thinking noooooo don't do it!:heart:

I know I'm late but I voted for the Blake. It's a great shoulder bag if you don't mind the weight. My second choice would be the Christy. Good luck with your decision! I can't wait to see what you choose! :smile:

The Blake is beautiful and classic, and I want one! You should have seen it in the Yogurt/Resort 07' color....to die for.

The weight would just tire me out, I fear. I still waffle over Blake.

I ended up with the Christy in the same color, and I am in love with it. It is funkier and less dressy than Blake, but in certain colors can be pretty dressy. Even with the leather lining, the weight on Christy is very doable.

I LOVE my Blake! It doesnt feel heavy to me at all and I have a wallet, digital camera, 2oz hand lotion, 2.5 oz hand sanitizer, small cosmetic pouch, gum, oil blotting papers, facial mineral powder, and my cell phone. I think the straps make it convenient to carry on your shoulder OR on your arm. I think the newer Blakes are not lined in suede so maybe that will make it lighter for you? I like how everything is easily accessible in the middle pocket w/ the magnetic closure. The Blake is so classy and matches everything!