Plomb.

Question: if I have a black City, will I feel like I have almost the same bag if I get a SGH plomb Work? Are they too similar to one another?? I like variety in my collection and fear these bags feeling too similar....tell me what you think please!

Question: if I have a black City, will I feel like I have almost the same bag if I get a SGH plomb Work? Are they too similar to one another?? I like variety in my collection and fear these bags feeling too similar....tell me what you think please!
No. :nogood:Actually Plomb with SH has that Blue/Gray undertone to it and it is not so similar to Black at all. :tup:You will love it.:yes:

plomb looks simple at first but then every time you look @ it, its more brilliant (not bright brilliant, but in terms of fabulousness) and w/gorgeous undertones that everyones mentioned, it's a lovely color.
w/age i think its going to be even more stunning.:smile: agree 2 totally diff. bags.

there's a plomb city in NM, SF, if anyone's interested! i'm still in the search for one! the leather on that one is distressed...and it's of a darker gray tone

i own both black rh city and a plomb rh city and both are completely different bags to me! Even though some not in the know may pass it for the same color...I truly appreciate and LOVE the dark grey/blue that plomb is! I never anticipated getting a plomb until I saw one IRL and immediately fell in love and knew instantly that I had to have it. It truly was love at first sight. Also, I had never felt a leather so thick and chewy as my plomb's! :love:

Plomb has really grown on me. When my sis oogie got her city GSH...I was impressed, but not to the point of purchase. With all those that have been posting their plomb beauties..ie. Crackers PT and Courier being one of them, someone with their Day in SGH...I've come to "fall" in love with this color. I phoned BALNY just yesterday about stock... my regular SA wasn't in, so I didn't get too many specifics. It sounded like they are out of many styles in the color. Golly GEEZ...too many colors and styles to LOVE...what is a girl to do?

I have a black shopping and a plomb PT, and I love them both. These two might have the same hue, but the shade is very different. At times I do not want to carry a black bag because the color is too strong or heavy, I always reach for my plomb PT.