Plisse on Kate?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed this pic in a mag and wonder if it is a Hermes plisse? I love the way it's tied around Kate's neck, I am going try that.....

Attached Files:

2. Looks like to me, Rose......I'm going to try it too!!!!

3. i love it!!

4. I seen that magazine too Rose! It sure looks like a Plisse.

5. And on you I am sure it will look spectacular....post pics!!!

6. Um......I don't think hers is an Hermes Plisse, guys. I just tried it and mine doesn't lay the same way.....it's too stiff. :sad:

7. Can we see a pic, D?

8. well......here's S'Mom spazzing out the Kate Plisse. Just doesn't sit right, IMO.....someone scarf-savvy please help!

Attached Files:

9. It looks fabulous on you D! I love that idea. I may have to give it a try. Oops, I forgot, I don't own a Plisse - YET! LOL!!!

10. Looks lovely on you S'mom, but I think you're right. I tried it on too and it looks like yours but not like Kate's. Kate's must be longer (non-H), or could she be tying it a different way? It sure looks like a H plisse......

11. See what I mean, Rose? Not drapey like hers.....

12. Yup, very annoying .......

13. shopmom you are so funny!

14. Maybe its a longer H scarf but it was pleated? like the pink one Shopmom had? :shrugs:

15. It still looks great D! :yes: