Plex tote: thoughts

Total waste of money for a plastic bag.

Thank you so much for your honest opinion, I think I totally agree...

If you're going non-leather, go with nylon/tessuto instead of this fabric. I like the designs of this line, but getting caught in the rain with it would be your basic nightmare. The nylon bags can pretty much withstand a hurricane if it has a zipper closure. I know: one of my nylon messsenger bags did. ;)

You have a great point there, thanks again!

If you're going non-leather, go with nylon/tessuto instead of this fabric. I like the designs of this line, but getting caught in the rain with it would be your basic nightmare. The nylon bags can pretty much withstand a hurricane if it has a zipper closure. I know: one of my nylon messsenger bags did. ;)

What do you think about this one?

https://www.fashionphile.com/prada-tessuto-nylon-saffiano-tote-black-298614

I’d totally get a brand new one if I can find one with gold hardware..

I think it's sold. Did you buy it?

No, I didn’t.

I got this instead, so happy with my decision, finally!

I figured it’s canvas (=durability that I’m looking for) and with the black detailing, I think it makes a great alternative to an all black bag :smile:

7CA2DC0D-DF35-4919-914C-C46E8096DD02.jpeg 9D2B0824-3557-4644-8A60-AA9E2FC2639E.jpeg

I really like your final choice! What a beautiful bag! Ive seen it before and thought "meh", but something about these pictures got me seeing it in different light! Post pics once you receive it please!

Did you buy preloved or new? How much did you pay for it? What size is it?
I think I might need to put this one on my wishlist too! :biggrin:

I really like your final choice! What a beautiful bag! Ive seen it before and thought "meh", but something about these pictures got me seeing it in different light! Post pics once you receive it please!

Did you buy preloved or new? How much did you pay for it? What size is it?
I think I might need to put this one on my wishlist too! :biggrin:

It is a very beautiful eye catching bag which has great reviews in terms of practicality, durability and the fact that it serves as a great work/every day bag :smile:

I’m so happy with my choice! I got it new from the boutique and it retails for $1590 plus tax.

Let me know if you have any more questions . I’ll post updates :smile:

Last edited:
It is a very beautiful eye catching bag and which has great reviews in terms of practicality, durability and the fact that it serves as great work/every day bag :smile:

I’m so happy with my choice! I got it new and it retails for 1590$ plus tax.

Let me know if you have any more questions . I’ll post updates :smile:

Thank you :heart: Could you please give me the full name of the bag? Does it come in different sizes?