Plese Help:Victoria 35 or Lindy 30

Victoria or Lindy 30 .....and why

• Victoria

• Lindy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did you try both? Do you want them in a special leather? I think especially the Lindy has a very different look in different colours and leathers.

I vote for Victoria because I think it is more classic.

I really don't know..they are very different. It also depends on how many things you carry in your bag. Both are very nice bags. :smile:

You could stop into a H store & try both on & also place your belongings into them to see which would ideally hold everything you carry daily.Hope this helps.

Well to answer .... I have tried both ....both look nice ,but can buy only one ...and I want in regular leather.... am in my mid 40s ,so want something that suits ...I am 5.3 ,and petite frame.

I've recently discovered the Victoria & I have not used my other bags, 8 days straight. It is really under the radar & you can securely zip it up, shoulder it & keep it safely tucked under the arm, perfect for travelling & commuting, holds an incredible amount of my necessities, I use my large extra-sturdy chameleon insert with it & everything is within easy reach. :tup:

very difficult choice. i have both and love both.
the only negative, for me, about victoria is that it is difficult for me to get over my shoulder with a heavy winter coat.
lindy- great because- good drop, holds a lot, easy to use and a legitimate hand held and shoulder bag.
victoria- fantastic because- easy to use, so under the radar, light and just really simple, classy bag.
very hard choice.

Definitely the lindy for you...I'm mid 40s and 5'3" and love my lindy. Super functional but very chic. I tried the victoria but it is not as easy to wear on the shoulder and doesn't go as easily from hand held to shoulder held. Lindy all the way!

I have to be honest, the Victoria is one of my dream bags and I would love to see someone do a reveal! I just love how understated it is, and very practical. My vote is the Victoria all the way! (warning you though, if you get it, I'll be camping out here to drool at her! :P)