Plenty of LV to be seen in May's Harper's Bazaar!

Feb 26, 2006
I just got my May issue of Harper's Bazaar, and there is quite a few LV pics in it. Julianne Moore is on the cover and even she gets in on the act. Page 34 displays some lovely LV brooches. On page 51, there is a pic from the LV runway that showcases three very colorful runway bags. On page 104, we get a glimpse on some LV luggage (along with luggage by Hermes, Goyard, and Asprey) in an article on packing for travel. In "Mastering the Art of Summer Dressing", Julianne Moore sports runway looks and poses in Peter Lindbergh's interpretations of painting by several artists. On pages 186-187, she does Richard Prince's "Man Crazy Nurse" in one of the nurse outfits from LV's runway (she's wearing the "L" hat). In the accessories feature on page 203, we get a great shot of a satin clutch in a punchy purple shade with a lovely gold chain, and on page 212, the model is rocking an LV belt and a Manhattan GM. The funny thing about that pic is that the LVs are backwards on both the bag and the belt. The photo editors must have flipped the photo.

I don't have time right now, but I will post a few scans later!

Here a few scans. I'll do more later. I am doing about a million thing right now, and I am just sneaking these in when I get a spare moment! :angel:

I don't know how well you can see, but the LVs are backwards on the bag and belt. This is the photo that must have been flipped by the editors:

attachment.php

Here's Julianne Moore as the Man Crazy Nurse!

attachment.php

Pops of color on the runway:

attachment.php

Enjoy!

Attachments

• lv1.jpg
    lv1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 601
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 603
  • lv3.jpg