Pleh!

1. Do you remember that Friends episode?:P

Anyway ---- I am sooooo tempted to buy a Dior Baudrier Saddle Bag! A friend of mine has one (in a different colour) and I love it and you know, the whole horse thing.... and my H bags are at the spa now and I need something new......

Am I completely crazy? WHat do you guys think about this bag?? Is it too in-your-face? I like it in light brown.......

Please let me know your thoughts and also if you think that I should just breathe in breathe out and forget about the Baudrier and stay focused on Hermes....

Thanks!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

2. My thought is...wait...

3. breathe in.....breathe out......repeat 20 x

4. C. what happened did Hello throw you or kick you in the head:wtf: What are you thinking, of all people:nuts: You are having a bad day, that must be it. We are your support group here and we all want you to stay the course. Hey isn't that a horsey term?:P NOOOOOOO Dior! BE STRONG:heart:

5. I don't know the bag personally....and I do think it's okay to have other bags if it's something you are really, really lusting after...but will it meet your H standards??!!!

6. OK Ladies thank you!!!! I knew I could count on you! Maybe it's because the weather is changing or something...... ;)

I am staying the course! FOCUS! breath in breath out breath in breath out....

You know what, normally I laugh (not in a mean way, just to myself) or go tsk tsk tsk when other ladies wonder if they should stray. Thinking: why would anybody want to carry anything other than Hermes? And now this! It happened to me too!!! Thanks for your support!!! Love ya all!

7. Sounds like you had a mild transient concussion:graucho:

8. Nothing wrong with a little variety...:graucho: (Says one who is lusting after a Chanel Cerf) :lol:

9. Chanel is always acceptable to an H girl;) That's the bag we wear when we are trying to be under the radar:lol:

10. I thought that would be Bolide or Plume ;) ?:graucho:

11. LaVan slapping HELLO ... what are you thinking? :lecture: I'm just kidding. :supacool:

I also suggest to wait, especially since you seem only to have the craving for the Dior bag since your H bags are in the spa.

12. Very true. But I need something to wear other than H. when the weather is bad;) Also, it comes in handy when you are at a business function and you don't want to outdo the other ladies by wearing your Kelly. Even a Trim can cause a reaction, it has happened to me. Chanel is more accessable, and who knows, the dopes might even think it is a knockoff and then you are really off the hook:upsidedown:

13. WHAT?!!?!??!?!! Did I read this right???? DIOR????? oh dear god.....no, Hello. No.

.....now Chanel on the other hand.......hmmmmm....

14. The Chanel Cerf would actually be more expensive than my Hermes bag. :biggrin:

15. OMG, ROTFL!!! :roflmfao:

I too, agree with just waiting! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice