Pleated veneta

Hello, in the process of renovating in Hawaii - so it's been kind of hectic.

The Pleated Veneta is only produced for this season, Fall / Winter 2008. In US boutiques, it is only produced in the Medium, Large and Maxi size - all are made in Nappa Lambskin.

The Medium size is $1950 available in Nero [black], Eclipse Red and Torrent Green.

The Large size is $2350 available in Nero, Baltic Blue and Turbolence Purple.

I can double check on the Maxi, if anyone is interested, but I hope this info relieves some of the questions posted on this thread.

Aloha!

here is a picture of the eclipse pleated veneta. i think it is hard to capture the richness of this color. it is not the iridescent.
attachment.php

Hello, in the process of renovating in Hawaii - so it's been kind of hectic.

The Pleated Veneta is only produced for this season, Fall / Winter 2008. In US boutiques, it is only produced in the Medium, Large and Maxi size - all are made in Nappa Lambskin.

The Medium size is $1950 available in Nero [black], Eclipse Red and Torrent Green.

The Large size is $2350 available in Nero, Baltic Blue and Turbolence Purple.

I can double check on the Maxi, if anyone is interested, but I hope this info relieves some of the questions posted on this thread.

Aloha!

^^Just found this! Thanks!

Hi,

I just tried on this large red pleated veneta in NM [NJ] today. The color is gorgeous [and match my shoes! :rolleyes:...I don't try hard in matching bag and shoes, but it doesn't hurt if it just happens!]. However, it looks gigantic on me [I am 5'3; I already took the stuffing out before I tried it on]. I do not know this is because of the pleats make it puffier/larger and I wonder if it'll stretch 'down' a bit after some use.

Hi,

I just tried on this large red pleated veneta in NM [NJ] today. The color is gorgeous [and match my shoes! :rolleyes:...I don't try hard in matching bag and shoes, but it doesn't hurt if it just happens!]. However, it looks gigantic on me [I am 5'3; I already took the stuffing out before I tried it on]. I do not know this is because of the pleats make it puffier/larger and I wonder if it'll stretch 'down' a bit after some use.

I'm taller than you, 5'6", and I didn't like the large for me either. It was just too big. I returned it and got the medium, which I adore. It's so light and soft, there's absolutely no weight on my shoulder carrying it, and it's just so beautiful. Definitely think about getting the medium!

Hi,

I agree with you. Visually, my pleated veneta looks larger than my other large venetas. I think the pleats add a bit of structure and puffiness. I haven't used mine enough to know if it will eventually slouch like my others but I like it the way it is so if it doesn't I won't be disappointed. BTW, I'm 5-2 and all my venetas are large but you have to be comfortable. The mediums are too small to hold my things without looking overstuffed.