Pleated Satchel Owners.....how Do You Like Your Bag???

Mar 12, 2008
i'm Contemplating Buying A Pleated Satchel In Either Burnt Orange Or Denim. I Just Want Some Input From Owners. I Love Huge Bags That Are Easy To Carry. Do You Feel That This Bag Fits The Bill?

I love this bag! For sure it's roomy and it's so stylish! And the kisslock is grrrreat! I say go for the burnt orange. It's such a pretty colour and the leather just feels amazing!

yes it definately fits the bill. It's very light being that its a big bag. It has 3 different compartments which i love. I love everything about it. And i think it will never go out of style. I would get the burnt orange. I love how the all leather ones look. Good luck on your decision!

I'm so sorry I know I said satchel, I meant hobo.........I have the satchel. That's what happens when you have a 2 year old talking to you when your typing.

lol oh well! I like the hobo too, just wish that it had the tattersall lining.
My fav colors are the burnt orange:amazed: and the white...in the hobo & the satchel.
I really liked the way the large hobo fit on me in the boutique-just wasn't prepared to spend the $$$ on a hobo AND the satchel at the time.
Good luck in your decision!

I have it in the natural...It is a great bag. I did not have a color like that. I have too many browns and blacks. I debated forever in the store, but I do love the bag. I live in Florida so I could have gotten the burnt orange but like tangerine in excessories...not bags..like sweaters...and the neutral bag....I do think the organg is pretty though. I decided on a neutral for all year since I am trying to cut down on my budget..It is definitely a keeper. And it is light which is important to me.

I have to go try it on today.........seeing as I can't get it with PCE, I'm going to get the accesories I need with this PCE and hopefully in June they won't exclude pleated ergo hobo's and I can get one then.(unless my SA will let me use PCE today on one). Sometimes they do.......

I saw the burnt orange IRL yesterday. I totally fell in love w/it! I didn't think i was a fan either until i saw it IRL.
that really stinks ya can't use the coupons on the pleated ergo's.