Pleated Leather Tote???

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hello all!

Okay, so I missed out on the Leather Ergo tote in Natural the last time...and I'm LOVING the new Pleated Leather Ergo w/ the kisslock....so I think that might actually be my next bag if the price is right ($400 or under). I've been wanting an Ergo tote in this color for a LONG time, and I love that this one is almost a combo of the tote and hobo (does that make sense?). So...can anyone tell me the price of this bag? I was going to ask on Mazie May's thread, but I didn't wanna hijack it..lol, so I figured I'd start a new one. Thank you so much!

:heart:

Its $458 for the regular leather framed satchel, but I'm not sure if thats the same price for the tote. To me, it should be less $$, but who knows how Coach comes up w/their prices sometimes. I just ordered the framed one in black, but its backordered 'till later this week or even possibly next week.

i hope i got the prices your asking for. the tote will come in two sizes and the satchel comes in only one size and that's $458. Hobos not too sure about the sizes and prices.

the tote looks like the old ergo totes but pleated and the satchel is shorter but wider like a hotdog i guess.

Thanks so much for the info everyone!!!! Baglady, i didn't know there was a satchel and tote either, I thought the satchel was a tote. But yeah, I really like the satchel then!