Pleated Leather Tote???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

Okay, so I missed out on the Leather Ergo tote in Natural the last time...and I'm LOVING the new Pleated Leather Ergo w/ the kisslock....so I think that might actually be my next bag if the price is right ($400 or under). I've been wanting an Ergo tote in this color for a LONG time, and I love that this one is almost a combo of the tote and hobo (does that make sense?). So...can anyone tell me the price of this bag? I was going to ask on Mazie May's thread, but I didn't wanna hijack it..lol, so I figured I'd start a new one. Thank you so much!

:heart:

2. For some reason I think they are $458, but my SA is supposed to call and confirm.

3. Thank you! That's a reasonable price!

4. Not sure, though! If someone else doesn't confirm, I will post when she calls me!

5. Its $458 for the regular leather framed satchel, but I'm not sure if thats the same price for the tote. To me, it should be less $$, but who knows how Coach comes up w/their prices sometimes. I just ordered the framed one in black, but its backordered 'till later this week or even possibly next week.

6. medium $398 large $528

7. i hope i got the prices your asking for. the tote will come in two sizes and the satchel comes in only one size and that's $458. Hobos not too sure about the sizes and prices.

8. Ok, what's the difference between the tote and satchel? Are there pics or numbers for drilldown? Also sizes??

9. I noticed the denim satchel in the Macy's catalog is $398.

10. forgot to mention these are the leather prices. never checked the signature prices

11. the tote looks like the old ergo totes but pleated and the satchel is shorter but wider like a hotdog i guess.

12. Thanks so much for the info everyone!!!! Baglady, i didn't know there was a satchel and tote either, I thought the satchel was a tote. But yeah, I really like the satchel then!

13. JAX gave me a price of $498 for the patent framed satchel...style #12520, measurements 15 x 8.5 x 4.25.

14. I'm excited to see the pleated leather totes....I love the natural color too!
    Hope everyone likes their framed satchels...I guess we'll see in a few days.