Pleated Leather East/West Gallery Tote Amazing Outlet Price!!!!

Mrs. Mac

Purse Queen
Dec 11, 2008
Hi Coach friends! Been working ALOT and trying to catch up on the threads now....wanted to share my outlet find from this morning's outlets run. I picked up the White leather with Gray leather trim pleated east/west gallery tote (see my avatar picture). I have ALWAYS wanted this bag since the first time I saw it (white and gray together are one of my favorite combinations!!!!) and when I went back for it, of course it was gone. Today I saw one and grabbed it! The best part......the PRICE!!!!!!!!!! With the 30% outlet coupon they give you at the door, I paid $69.99 plus tax!!!!!! This is sooooo amazing to me!!!!! I just appled her up and I'm waiting for her to dry so I can take her out!!!! Does anyone know how long it takes for apple to dry? Couldnt wait to share my find....especially the price! Hope you are all well and looking forward to catching up on the threads!!!!

^^OMG^^ I am so excited for you, too!!!! I could not believe the price! There were 3 of these bags out and they were all purchased by the time I left the store. I figure this white and gray combination can be worn with any clothing, and I try to buy bags like that in case I dont feel like switching them in the morning (I leave early for work and I am sometimes so tired that I just cant switch my bags!!! LOL) Congrats to you, too, for this great find!!! Did you apple yours?

Yes I saw this at the outlet today as well and was considering it but I am so messy I was afraid of getting the white dirty - congrats on that pretty bag at a great price!!!

Thanks, everyone!!! I have to figure out how to upload pics to here! I would love to show live pics to everyone! noelsbells: white bags scare me too, but I figure for the price of $69.99 it can be my "practice white bag"!!!!! LOL I apple'd her up real good and took her out twice today. She's an eyecatcher b/c the first time I got 5 compliments, and tonight I got 4!!!!! Everyone stops and asks about the color combination! I never had a bag that actually stopped people in their tracks while food shopping before!!! LOLOL Now I cant wait to take her to work on Monday!

Yes...this is leather. I dont think they had siggy versions in this bag....I remember seeing them this past Christmas.....I did see ALOT of siggy Zoes and Penelopes though......

Thanks Jenn222! I am excited to wear this bag to work tomorrow b/c everytime I come into the office with a new bag they kinda "roll their eyes" and say "you bought ANOTHER bag???" This time I think they will REALLY like my new bag though, b/c I work in a formal business office and the white/gray color combination IMO is very classy and business like, yet can be worn dressed down with jeans on the weekend.....cant wait to see what they are all going to say!!!! The lining inside this bag is a gorgeous LAVENDAR and since I am a purple freak I am super excited about this purchase!!!! Thanks again!!!