Pleated Ergos in Stores 4/24

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
Central Texas
When I went in yesterday to have Ali repaired I asked when the pleated ergo's would be in stores and she said they were getting the new floor sets 4/24!!

The SA had one in burnt orange she ordered but I didn't try it on (because I don't care for her and I didn't want to talk to her more than I had to. She's been rude before!).

They are really nice. I'm considering getting one in black if I get a credit because it would be such an all around great bag, much bigger than I thought it would be. If not I might get the bridgit lol.

Anyway just thought I'd share my intel!

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Do they go to the department stores at the same time? Wondering if you can use the Macy's F & F on them? I want the black tote, although the satchel MAY be better for what I want since it has divided sections. I need to see them both IRL first I guess. I am looking for something that I can use for all of my stuff and some baby things in when I don't need to carry a fully loaded diaper bag.

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
Too bad I'm working that day because I'm dying to see those ergos in person. But I'll have my butt to the Coach store ASAP after that!