Pleated Ergo styles?

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Ok, so I am hoping you guys can help me get this pleated Ergo info straight - there are so many threads floating around that I am getting confused.

There is definitely the pleated Ergo satchel (with the kisslock middle compartment), available in patent in pink, navy, and tan for $498 and in reg. leather in burnt orange, white, black, and natural for $458. Also apparently available in sig in at least denim through Macy's for $398.

There is also a hobo and a tote coming out, right? And this will be different than the "Miss Davenporte" tote shown here? (which I love, but it is so HUGE!)
miss-davenporte-coach.jpg

Like these, right?

When will they be out, and does anyone have pricing info?

Thanks!

There is a pleated ergo tote too. The style # is 12240 and it comes in burnt orange, natural, black & white. The price is $398 and they are avail. to order now. I don't have any info about the hobo though.

:nuts: Really?! Now? :graucho:

Thanks so much for the info! :smooch: :flowers:

Do you happen to know how big it is?

You're welcome! It is 11 1/4" L x 9 2/3" H x 4 1/2" W w/ a 9 1/4" drop.
Here is a pic borrowed from Ebay ( not my auction btw)
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-NEW-COACH-ERGO-LEATHER-PLEATED-TOTE-12240_W0QQitemZ330223697132QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am with you, Kimmie - it is kind of a cute look, but I don't like having my bags divided into so many compartments like that. :nogood:

These pleated ergo totes and hobos are calling my name though! :graucho: