Pleated Ergo styles?

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Ok, so I am hoping you guys can help me get this pleated Ergo info straight - there are so many threads floating around that I am getting confused.

There is definitely the pleated Ergo satchel (with the kisslock middle compartment), available in patent in pink, navy, and tan for $498 and in reg. leather in burnt orange, white, black, and natural for $458. Also apparently available in sig in at least denim through Macy's for $398.

There is also a hobo and a tote coming out, right? And this will be different than the "Miss Davenporte" tote shown here? (which I love, but it is so HUGE!)

Like these, right?

When will they be out, and does anyone have pricing info?

Thanks!

luvamoramore

Apr 27, 2007
There is a pleated ergo tote too. The style # is 12240 and it comes in burnt orange, natural, black & white. The price is $398 and they are avail. to order now. I don't have any info about the hobo though.

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
There is a pleated ergo tote too. The style # is 12240 and it comes in burnt orange, natural, black & white. The price is $398 and they are avail. to order now. I don't have any info about the hobo though.
:nuts: Really?! Now? :graucho:

Thanks so much for the info! :smooch: :flowers:

Do you happen to know how big it is?

luvamoramore

Apr 27, 2007
:nuts: Really?! Now? :graucho:

Thanks so much for the info! :smooch: :flowers:

Do you happen to know how big it is?
You're welcome! It is 11 1/4" L x 9 2/3" H x 4 1/2" W w/ a 9 1/4" drop.
Here is a pic borrowed from Ebay ( not my auction btw)
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-NEW-COACH-ERGO-LEATHER-PLEATED-TOTE-12240_W0QQitemZ330223697132QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

laurasjeel

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
ah wow love the metallic and patterned ergos in the picture, I haven't seen them before!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I think the pleated ergo totes are so much more cute than the new pleated satchels. That whole snap thing just really ruins it IMO.

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
I am with you, Kimmie - it is kind of a cute look, but I don't like having my bags divided into so many compartments like that. :nogood:

These pleated ergo totes and hobos are calling my name though! :graucho:

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I am with you, Kimmie - it is kind of a cute look, but I don't like having my bags divided into so many compartments like that. :nogood:

These pleated ergo totes and hobos are calling my name though! :graucho:
Im seriously consdering a black one with a really bright colored scarf! Im gonna pm you!