Pleated Ergo styles?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I am hoping you guys can help me get this pleated Ergo info straight - there are so many threads floating around that I am getting confused.

There is definitely the pleated Ergo satchel (with the kisslock middle compartment), available in patent in pink, navy, and tan for $498 and in reg. leather in burnt orange, white, black, and natural for $458. Also apparently available in sig in at least denim through Macy's for $398.

There is also a hobo and a tote coming out, right? And this will be different than the "Miss Davenporte" tote shown here? (which I love, but it is so HUGE!)
    [​IMG]

Like these, right?

[​IMG]

When will they be out, and does anyone have pricing info?

Thanks!

2. I don't know but I like them.

3. There is a pleated ergo tote too. The style # is 12240 and it comes in burnt orange, natural, black & white. The price is $398 and they are avail. to order now. I don't have any info about the hobo though.

4. :nuts: Really?! Now? :graucho:

Thanks so much for the info! :smooch: :flowers:

Do you happen to know how big it is?

5. $398 I can afford more so than the satchel.. hmm.. so many decisions!

6. Wow!!! You're not kidding...that "Miss. Davenporte" tote is HUGE!!!

7. You're welcome! It is 11 1/4" L x 9 2/3" H x 4 1/2" W w/ a 9 1/4" drop.
    Here is a pic borrowed from Ebay ( not my auction btw)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-NEW-COACH-ERGO-LEATHER-PLEATED-TOTE-12240_W0QQitemZ330223697132QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

8. ah wow love the metallic and patterned ergos in the picture, I haven't seen them before!!

9. Thanks luv!

10. D*mn.....now I want a tote.....

11. I think the pleated ergo totes are so much more cute than the new pleated satchels. That whole snap thing just really ruins it IMO.

12. I am with you, Kimmie - it is kind of a cute look, but I don't like having my bags divided into so many compartments like that. :nogood:

These pleated ergo totes and hobos are calling my name though! :graucho:

13. Im seriously consdering a black one with a really bright colored scarf! Im gonna pm you!

14. urwelcome!

15. What is the name of the small bags on the right side in blue,metal and black/grey? Price or style number?