**Pleated Ergo Club (satchels, totes, hobos)... Come join!!**

I'll start... here's my pleated ergo satchel in navy patent that I just got..Style # 12520
1000978uk1.jpg

^^^wooo hoo, exciting biggestbaglover! can't wait to see!

I know! I am SO excited! I ordered it on the first day that they were available but it takes nearly a month to ship out here. I was so happy to see the pics you posted...it just confirmed that this bag is gorgeous...Thank you for taking the time to post all those pics! I have been on a bag ban since November and I am so thrilled that I waited for this bag! It is my 30th birthday present to myself!

I know! I am SO excited! I ordered it on the first day that they were available but it takes nearly a month to ship out here. I was so happy to see the pics you posted...it just confirmed that this bag is gorgeous...Thank you for taking the time to post all those pics! I have been on a bag ban since November and I am so thrilled that I waited for this bag! It is my 30th birthday present to myself!
^^^wow, I can't believe it takes that long to ship... well at least its worth the wait! thats funny, cuz my b-day is this saturday so it was a b-day present for myself as well! happy b-day to you! yeah sorry the pics weren't the greatest, its hard taking all those pics so fast because i know all of you get so antsy/excited, as well as myself when seeing other people's bags! haha ;)