**Pleated Ergo Club (satchels, totes, hobos)... Come join!!**

hello all. just wondering, would you know where to purchase these lovelies online, sellers who can ship to unconfirmed Paypal addresses? I am located in Singapore, and unfortunately, few sellers on ebay ship international. I have an account with a company who has an address in US whom i can pay to ship the goods for me in Singapore, but the catch is it cannot be a confirmed address.

I am particularly interested in a mahogany 12248. There is one ebay auction I am eyeing at at this time, but just in case it slips away..

Thanks.

here's my baby...=)
CIMG2403.jpg

LADIES! I just wanted to pop in and share that I quit being a dork and finally snipped the tags to carry my satchel today! I don't know what took me so long because now I'm loving it! :nuts:

Here's a pic all dressed up for Summer!

SDC10874.jpg

^^kathyrose, you took an excellent picture! The soft lighting brings out the best in your bag. Loving that patent green ergo!
I knew you'd pop in! LOL! I'm still on the hunt for the pink patent one with the tattersall lining. A few on the Bay right now but I'm picky so it has to be new and meet a decent price range but it will come. I'll take a group shot once I get that one!

OMG kathyrose, the lighting on the green patent is BEEEAAUUUTIFULLLLLL!! that bag looks gorgeous :smile:

i'm whipping out my white pleated ergo hobo this weekend for summer, wooo!!! :smile:
I got lucky with the lighting. I took it in the morning and the tree branches are in the way but it's the best true lighting I would say. I'm switching out my Maddie for this one next week!

LADIES! I just wanted to pop in and share that I quit being a dork and finally snipped the tags to carry my satchel today! I don't know what took me so long because now I'm loving it! :nuts:

Here's a pic all dressed up for Summer!

SDC10874.jpg
^^ It almost looks lavender-ish in this pic. Is this the rose? They're too pretty to sit around so I'm taking the plunge next week with my green patent one.

Yes it's the rose. I think it's just the lighting that made it looks this way. I was going to old out for the pink patent but couldn't wait any longer!

Yes it's the rose. I think it's just the lighting that made it looks this way. I was going to old out for the pink patent but couldn't wait any longer!
I know how it feels! I almost caved to the lighter pink patent but when what I really want is the older pink patent with the tattersall lining! I just can't justify having those two!