**Pleated Ergo Club (satchels, totes, hobos)... Come join!!**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I would make a club for all the pleated ergo owners! Pics would be much appreciated if you have them! Welcome all!! :tup:

2. I'll start... here's my pleated ergo satchel in navy patent that I just got..Style # 12520
    [​IMG]

3. Oh boy! I'll be joining soon! I should have my navy baby by 4:30 Friday at the latest! YAY!!!

4. wooo hooo! i'm SO excited for you denverjenny! i can't wait for your pics!;)

5. I am going to the boutique tomorrow... I am thinking Navy. Can't wait to join!

6. My navy one will be here in 2 weeks (since I am in Canada) so I will join soon!

7. ^^^wooo hoo, exciting biggestbaglover! can't wait to see!

8. I know! I am SO excited! I ordered it on the first day that they were available but it takes nearly a month to ship out here. I was so happy to see the pics you posted...it just confirmed that this bag is gorgeous...Thank you for taking the time to post all those pics! I have been on a bag ban since November and I am so thrilled that I waited for this bag! It is my 30th birthday present to myself!

9. ^^^wow, I can't believe it takes that long to ship... well at least its worth the wait! thats funny, cuz my b-day is this saturday so it was a b-day present for myself as well! happy b-day to you! yeah sorry the pics weren't the greatest, its hard taking all those pics so fast because i know all of you get so antsy/excited, as well as myself when seeing other people's bags! haha ;)

10. Count me in :tup::tup:
    [​IMG]

11. YAY!! Love it coachfreak! your bag looks so dressed up w/the scarf... GORGEOUS!!

12. ooh i get to join tomorrow hopefully! can't wait

13. ^^^oooo I can't wait to see your bag TnC!! :tup:

14. Im joining but my pictures will have to wait until I get my new black bag, my black wristlet, and my burnt orange bag!!!

15. I love this bag...can anyone tell me what colors it's available in and will it be on Coach.com?