Pleated Aurelia??

Jan 17, 2006
Hey Ladies and Gents,

Here is my Aurelia MM:love:, after one week!! Its soo pretty. But when i wear it im constantly smoothing out the edges. If i dont flatten it at night or tug at it every so often its gonna turn into the denim pleaty. If you look at the top edges you can see the wrinkles. This is after ive tried to flatten it, its been worse.. kinda gets wavy at the top ends (where the button are) i hope ive decribed this correctly. It cant be cause i put to much stuff..:huh: ive only put keys a wallet and cell phone in there. I think its my arm that smashes the edges.

*this was taken w/ my camera phone, thats why its kinda yellow. Ill model it when im not in my jammies :lol:

Attachments

• lv folds.jpg
    lv folds.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 125
  • lv folds2.jpg
    lv folds2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 144
Hmm, the wrinkled ripple all along the top of the bag wouldn't be caused by your arm "smashing the edges". I've carried tote bags and have never seen a weird ripple effect like that.
Will you keep the bag, despite this problem?

BTW, I like your "Smarties" bed sheets! :smile:

cookiepieface said:
I wore it. I've never returned at LV before. Can I go in and tell them about the problem and that ive worn it twice. will i get my money back??

You can get a refund for unworn items (returned within the 14-day due date).

They're pretty strict about worn items, so I don't know if you will be able to get a refund for that, but take the bag in and explain what happened, and see how they respond.

cookiepieface said:
I wore it. I've never returned at LV before. Can I go in and tell them about the problem and that ive worn it twice. will i get my money back??

I would return it and make them aware of this as it could be a design issue. I recall when the segur range was released here in Aus ..there was an issue with the s-lock so they removed all stock and it was released without any fault. Let us know how you go:heart: