Pleasw welcome my GALET DAY, I'm so in LOVE!!

chaoyichien

Oct 15, 2008
TW
and some more pics....
The leather is amazing, I can't stop touching it.
I'm so glad I decided to go for it. It's perfect!!:yahoo:

G4.jpg
G5.jpg
G6.jpg
G7.jpg

I'll try to do some mod shots when I have the time tonight.
Can't wait to share my joy with you, enjoy! ;)

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
Oh yay!! I'm so glad you decided to go for the Galet too! Isn't the leather just so soft? Congratulations! Now, don't forget mod pics!

Nov 12, 2007
Wonderland
:party:CONGRATULATIONS!!:party:

I just received my first Day about three weeks ago, in Galet, and I love it!!:love: The Day is so comfy and hangs nice against your body. Now I want more Day's!!
Galet is such a nice color and the leather is so soft and pillowy! ~I know that is not a word but it is like a fluffy leather pillow!:sleepy:

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
WOW! I love Galet Day! Is the leather soft? Congrats on your beautiful purchase:tender:

chaoyichien

Oct 15, 2008
TW
Cate14, thank you, I'm really lovin' it!

Livia, I know right? It's comfortable to wear and I like the casual look so much, can't wait to take this beauty for a brief summer trip!

MichK, thank you. You're so sweet! I'm happy with my decision, not regretting it at all.

Zombie Girl, we are officially galet day twins now!! I can totally relate to you about the leather being just incredible. Actually I've been secretly following your galet day thread for some time now, I think you really inspired me. Thank you thank you~~~ :yahoo:

jelts, Bags4Me2, thank you so much, thanks for being here sharing my excitement!

sweetlust, thanks! I love your Noix too! Are you planning to get the Galet?

Tokyo, the leather is very soft but being honest with you, I don't think my bag is the MOST SOFT galet I've seen so far. I've seen some insanely soft leather with heavy distressing on some Galet GSH bags. But I really love mine, it's the way I wanted the leather to be, hope you know what I mean. :P

RUIRUIWINTER, thank you. I have to tell you that I adore your Galet twiggy and tempete work, great colors!

leboudoir

Apr 29, 2008
AMAZING! believe me, the day in my collection gets the most use lol! its just so easy to carry out! i love it and im sure you will too :biggrin:

lissett

LEGALIZE IT!
Oct 28, 2007
NYC/LONG ISLAND
AMAZING!!! This bag seems like it would go with ANY outfit....absolutely gorgeous. I cannot believe that is '09 leather(pls correct me if I'm wrong) to my liking so much. I might have to get add an '09 day to my WL.

Anyways, Congrats again and lovely blue leather charm, too!:woohoo: