Pleasure Doing Business Sizing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies! I was wondering if any of you girls could help me out on sizing for pleasure doing business skirts. Im normally a size zero and Im not sure if I should order a xsmall or small in the skirt. Has anyone had any experience with these skirts? Do they run true to size or should I order a size up since they're tight and banded? Thanks!

2. I'd love to know about their sizing too! I'm a size 4 normally, should I be getting a medium? I can't find their sizing information anywhere!

3. im size 2/ordered a small and it fits fine...the material is very stiff but has some stretch (the tag says its partially made of rubber?), so i think there's room for error. hth!

4. i want to get one of these skirts. how is the material? are they really tight? are they kind of like herve leger?

5. I say for a size zero get an XS! Yes, sort of like Herve Leger but a bit stiffer. It has a lot of stretch and cinches yet hugs curves.

6. sorry, dragging up an old thread. I'm a size 6-8 (UK 12). Do you think I should be going for a large? I normally order medium in clothes.

7. It runs pretty true to size.

I am a size 4-6US, 8-10UK and I have both size S and M skirts from Pleasure Doing Business.

For me, the size M is less snug, but flares out which I don't like. If you're a 6-8, UK12, I would get an M, and not a large.