Pleasssee help me find this color crossbody bag

pretzel

Apr 28, 2007
Hey girls

I've been looking to find this particular color of crossbody bag but I can't find it anywhere!! Can someone please help me!! Much appreciated!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 811
That sure looks like it...nice of you to find it BV_fan. pretzel - please have it authenticated on the "authenticate this BV" thread. Hopefully we will have a love match! :graucho:

I have a veneta in sapphire blue (color code 4260) and I absolutely love that color. I get so many complements on the color. I had compared my sapphire blue to the indigo blue color mentioned early; both my SA and I felt the sapphire was brighter and more vibrant. If the authenticators say the bag in the listing is authentic, then it sounds like a good deal to me. I have that small crossbody pillow bag in ebano; it's great for traveling and vacationing since it's handsfree; holding just the bare necessities. Someday, I'll get one in a bright color.

thanks lkweh. i'm not familiar with the site. Is it a 2nd authentic site or also like a ebay site with individual sellers? I've also posted to get the ebay authenticated. see which one works out! Thanks

thanks lkweh. i'm not familiar with the site. Is it a 2nd authentic site or also like a ebay site with individual sellers? I've also posted to get the ebay authenticated. see which one works out! Thanks

What I see to-date in malleries are authentic. It's also like eBay. This seller (BV Bags) is reputable.