Pleasssee help me find this color crossbody bag

pretzel

Apr 28, 2007
Hey girls

I've been looking to find this particular color of crossbody bag but I can't find it anywhere!! Can someone please help me!! Much appreciated!!

Attachments

lkweh

Mar 14, 2012
Bay Area, CA
That looks like Indigo (past season color). I am not sure if they still sell it in the boutique. Your best bet will be a private market

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
That sure looks like it...nice of you to find it BV_fan. pretzel - please have it authenticated on the "authenticate this BV" thread. Hopefully we will have a love match! :graucho:

kelsey211

O.G.
Oct 11, 2008
I have a veneta in sapphire blue (color code 4260) and I absolutely love that color. I get so many complements on the color. I had compared my sapphire blue to the indigo blue color mentioned early; both my SA and I felt the sapphire was brighter and more vibrant. If the authenticators say the bag in the listing is authentic, then it sounds like a good deal to me. I have that small crossbody pillow bag in ebano; it's great for traveling and vacationing since it's handsfree; holding just the bare necessities. Someday, I'll get one in a bright color.

pretzel

Apr 28, 2007
Thanks so much!!
im really scared to buy on ebay though since ive had bad experience. would i be able to bring it into a store to authenticate?

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007

pretzel

Apr 28, 2007
thanks lkweh. i'm not familiar with the site. Is it a 2nd authentic site or also like a ebay site with individual sellers? I've also posted to get the ebay authenticated. see which one works out! Thanks

lkweh

Mar 14, 2012
Bay Area, CA
thanks lkweh. i'm not familiar with the site. Is it a 2nd authentic site or also like a ebay site with individual sellers? I've also posted to get the ebay authenticated. see which one works out! Thanks
What I see to-date in malleries are authentic. It's also like eBay. This seller (BV Bags) is reputable.