pleasee help me decide between these bags

ive been eyeing on my second LV bag for a long timeee
ive already got a MC white speedy but now im finally ready for my nxt one
i really cannot choose between these::

- mono speedy 30/35
i want this one because it goes with everything and because its a classic one... but a HUGE disadvantage is that everyone has got this bag.. so would you buy a bag that everyone has but its just too classy and wonderful?

- Damier azur speedy
i lovee the colour and its not that common as mono speedy but on the other hand, i tend to think this as a bag to get 'later' , more like my third or fourth bag

- Damier ebene speedy
same thoughts as i have on the azur one..

pleasee people help me =)

Last edited:
I'm going to echo everyone else here - the damier ! It's the perfect bag for colder weather, and you won't have to worry about the handles ! :yes:

ive been eyeing on my second LV bag for a long timeee
ive already got a MC white speedy but now im finally ready for my nxt one
i really cannot choose between these::

- mono speedy 30/35
i want this one because it goes with everything and because its a classic one... but a HUGE disadvantage is that everyone has got this bag.. so would you buy a bag that everyone has but its just too classy and wonderful?

- Damier azur speedy
i lovee the colour and its not that common as mono speedy but on the other hand, i tend to think this as a bag to get 'later' , more like my third or fourth bag

- Damier ebene speedy
same thoughts as i have on the azur one..

pleasee people help me =)

I agree with the LV Monogram Speedy being too common. It is a classic, but with LV you want to stand out right ? So not this.

The Damier Azur Speedy is a beautiful bag! Mine is sitting next to me right now and I can't get enough of it! I love to stare at it all day.
It will probably give you this affect, too. ;)
I think you should go for the Azur Speeeeedy!

I would have said the azur speedy, but since you already have the white mc speedy, I will go with the damier ebene. It is a perfect all weather bag, there is nothing to worry about when carrying it.

Yet another vote for the Damier ebene - you have a beautiful BRIGHT, colorful bag for sunny days, get a bag that you'll be able to take out in the rain and enjoy without worrying about it - that's still GORGEOUS!