pleasee help me decide between these bags

I love all 3 bags but the Mono Speedy 30 has my vote!!! A million people(which they probably do..lol) can carry this bag but I always feel good when I carry mine!!! I was at the Potomac Mills Mall yesterday and I counted 10 fake Damiere Ebene Speedies.

Definitely Damier ebene Speedy 30. You will not regret it, esp when it's raining.

ITA. I also think exactly like you do Louisa in that the mono speedy everyone has it, you can cover your mono base w/ a different style and feel more like you have a special bag that isn't so common. I got my mono speedy early on, it was my very first LV so it was too late for me to realize that I had the most common bag, lol. The azur I do have as well but I got that later on, I think it was my 6th bag, exactly your line of thinking, add it after other more neutral classics like mono or damier ebene. I still think though that mono and azur are great classic additions though, but in terms of those choices, I'd go w/ the damier ebene speedy, it's a classic, not as common as the mono and perfect all weather bag!

i just got my damier speedy and am loving it!

i'll be getting the mono speedy very soon i think. i know what you mean about everybody seems to have it but you can personalize by adding your own accessories. another option you might want to consider is to get a mon monogram speedy where you have it personalized? good luck!