Please, welcome this coquette Russian lady

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. .........:graucho::graucho:

2. I would love to see it!...[emoji3]

3. Ooohh, you tease! Come on, show and tell!

4. :popcorn::popcorn:

5. Pics very soon ladies!:smile:

It'll be a little present from me for the first gal who guess the exact year, model and color!!:wlae::wlae:
    There will be only ONE chance/oportunity for every one, so think it well before giving your guess:graucho:

6. Arrived just a few minutes ago!:loveeyes::loveeyes:

[​IMG]

7. Can't wait to see it!!!

8. you are killing us with anticipation aalinne!!! :party:

9. Would love to see it!

10. Ok, I'll throw in a guess: the only one from Russia that I saw posted on ebay was a green satin First. How did I do? Wrong?

11. No more mystery shi*, yes it is. And sooo quick?!?!?:sick::cursing::mad::blah::storm::pout: :lolots::lolots:

12. Did anymore else try to get it when it was on Ebay?. If so, do you remember what it happened all the time when you tried to make the payment?!?!

13. No, really? I got it right?!!! :yahoo::lolots::happydance::woohoo: So, so sorry... No, not really, lol! Please tell us the whole story, what happened when you tried to pay?!

14. #14 Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    Here she is: 04 First in dark green RGH with Juicy Couture Matryoshka charm:heart::heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. This beauty came with a little surprise, seller (a super nice lady) added a present for me, a D&C green eye liner with matching color of the bag..

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice