Please welcome my new ZIPPER Neverfull! PICS!

I just bought a small open top organizer hoping it will fit in the alma pm. I tried the jumbo with zipper I had bought for the neverfull, but it was too big. Does anyone know if it will be ok? The small fits inside a speedy 25 so I thought it would be ok.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Has it occurred to anyone that now the pickpockets can simply lift the whole organizer out of your purse?

I actually thought about this same thing, but as someone who owns one, unless you have it thrown open there is no way. First of all the sides are closed underneath your arms so it would be impossible for them to slip the whole thing out...in addition, if you have the snap closed its larger than the opening on either side so they would have to grab, manipulate, and pull like crazy to get it out... imo pick pockets don't want to be caught, generally when you are pick pocketed you don't realize it until you go to use the item that was stolen... this really makes it nearly impossible... plus you still maintain the benefits of things not being able to fall out.. :biggrin:

matahari said:
Has it occurred to anyone that now the pickpockets can simply lift the whole organizer out of your purse?

If someone can lift a jumbo organizer (fully loaded with stuff) out of my bag without me noticing, someone better check my pulse.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I actually thought about this same thing, but as someone who owns one, unless you have it thrown open there is no way. First of all the sides are closed underneath your arms so it would be impossible for them to slip the whole thing out...in addition, if you have the snap closed its larger than the opening on either side so they would have to grab, manipulate, and pull like crazy to get it out... imo pick pockets don't want to be caught, generally when you are pick pocketed you don't realize it until you go to use the item that was stolen... this really makes it nearly impossible... plus you still maintain the benefits of things not being able to fall out.. :biggrin:
Okay, I guess. But for my peace of mind, I still think LV owes me a zipper for the prices I pay!

That's a super idea! I've been wanting a nf to take advantage of the shoulder straps (sometimes carrying my speedy while out shopping can be a bit daunting) but I was uneasy about it's security. Great for organization, too :smile:

Size comparison
IMG_1125.jpg
Hi where can i buy this zip up organizers? I have the same paranoia thats why i carry by neverfull bag in front of me which is very hard.

Oh my gosh... This is genius! I recently chose to save up for a Speedy 30 instead of a Neverfull just for this reason... I may end up considering after this!

Thank you so much for sharing!