Please Welcome Ms. Spinach Jude

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It was a spontaneous buy--cruising the Net and stumbled upon it. Bought it from Zappos because there's absolutely no risk.

I'm pleasantly surprised! The shape is lovely and while it's a big bag it doesn't feel huge. Really light weight too.

About the color. I searched here and someone described the color as listerine. I couldn't disagree more. Spinach is a true bright grass green (even though it seems to photograph as a more spearmint). The color reminds me a great deal of Balenciaga's Vert Gazon. (I had a VG Day.)

I ended up selling my Day because I found it was too bright at the time, so I'm not sure what the long term decision for Ms. Spinach will be. But right now (and for the price point), I'm pleased!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It looks really good on you, grietje! Congrats on the new purchase!

3. congrats! i cant believe they named this spinach....because it is soooooo not....but the color is gorgeous, no doubt. congrats!

4. I really like the color. And as stated, not Spinach at all!!!

OT: I am also jealous that there is an open pool behind you...and it appears as though the sun is shinning! LOL

5. what a refreshing color!! love the style and the green.... congrats!

6. Jude looks great on you and looks to be a comfortable bag! The color is bright and perfect. Congrats!

7. normally i wouldnt go for green but that is a fab colour!

8. it looks great on you - congrats!

9. I love this color!! Great choice, congrats!

10. Wow I don't think I've ever seen this color irl. It's gorgeous... so vibrant!! I agree... the name "spinach" threw me off for a sec. I also like the shape. Looks like a great everyday bag! Congrats!

11. that bag looks great on you! congrats!

12. Such a vibrant, pretty color! I love the shape of this bag, too. Congrats!!

13. congrats!

14. Hi Ms. Spinach Jude! I just love that color. Congrats!

15. Gorgeous color! Congrats.