Please vote :)

What color:

• BURGUNDy/deep port

• EMERALD GREEN

• MARINE. (Eggplant color)

Results are only viewable after voting.

braziliangirl

Apr 15, 2008
So I have decided that I am going for a LEGACY DUFFLE IN LEATHER. will check my outlet and eBay.

I googled and the colors I like the most are the burgundy (deep port), emerald green (love!) and the marine (sorta purplish!?!), what do you guys think??? Which one :smile: ?

Last edited:
They are all pretty. The emerald is very hard to find. You should be able to get a new marine at an outlet. You can have your outlet do a search for it. It is on FOS now for $109.50. It's the regular size. I don't know if they made any of these colors in the large size. The deep port has gold hardware. If you want silver, the black cherry is very close in color. I think they might have made that one in large.

What's the regular size vs large? Anyone have a pic for reference?

And thank you for all your help whateve :smile:
Here are some comparison pictures. http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/the-cure-for-legacyitis-more-legacy-803694.html#post24004495
There probably are mod shots somewhere on the forum.
What is FOS?:shame:
FOS is factory online sale. It's an online factory store but you have to be invited. You can sign up in your outlet for an invitation.

So I have decided that I am going for a LEGACY DUFFLE IN LEATHER. will check my outlet and eBay.

I googled and the colors I like the most are the burgundy (deep port), emerald green (love!) and the marine (sorta purplish!?!), what do you guys think??? Which one :smile: ?

What kind of colors do you tend to wear? I personally like deep port the best. It may be a little more fall like in color. A few months ago I saw one at an outlet marked down to $99.
Btw love the duffles!

Last edited:
Oh duh, yup I dug and was able to sign in on coach outlet online, the marine is sold out :smile:

I wear all kinds of colors :P
Im into green now, but afraid to actually settle for that bag and wear too little....I loooove it at the moment though...

Hi! I have all three of these colors. I find the marine to be the most versatile in terms of matching my clothes. The marine is a deep purple that can almost pass as a navy blue-ish purple so that is kind of neutral. The Deep Port is pretty too and can be kind of neutral. The Emerald is gorgeous but I sometimes hesitate about using it when I am wearing say a red top (you know red and green are Christmasy). All three colors are pretty--you can't go wrong with any of them. Let us know what you decide on.