Please vote! :)

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
It is so hard for me to choose a print for the insolite wallet, I decided to enlist your help! I LOVE the white mc with pink interior but my practical side tells me to get it in azur. So beauty vs practicality, which would you choose? Thanks in advance!

Qtvixen said:
It is so hard for me to choose a print for the insolite wallet, I decided to enlist your help! I LOVE the white mc with pink interior but my practical side tells me to get it in azur. So beauty vs practicality, which would you choose? Thanks in advance!

I don't think the azur is any more practical than the mc, honestly. to keep it clean you are going to have to take care of both- so in my opinion get what excites you!!

I would choose the White MC with Pink.... Soooooooo Cute!!

^ agree! Love the MC slg's and with the pink it is so pretty!

I don't think the azur is any more practical than the mc, honestly. to keep it clean you are going to have to take care of both- so in my opinion get what excites you!!

^agree! You are going to have to take care of both regardless if its MC or Azur....

ok, between the azur and mc , i choose white mc because i do think it is beautiful. the only concern i have with mc is that it could rub off, but honestly i would still go with it because it is really pretty , especially with the pink interior.