Please vote: Which white jumbo

Which White Jumbo?

• White Patent Evening Star Jumbo with Gold Hardware

• White Caviar Jumbo with Gold Hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
The evening star is BEAUTIFUL, but it would give me stress with it being white patent. I would keep the caviar if I were you. The gold makes it just as dressy and it would be more versatile too..

This is a tough call to make because both bags look so elegant in the modeling pics. I give the edge to the white caviar only because it may be easier to maintain.

Well, I'm really not just getting started. But I want to be finished. lol.
These are the bags that I currently own in Chanel:
Jumbo Black caviar with gold hw (may sell)
Jumbo Black caviar with silver hw
Jumbo White Evening Star gold hw
Jumbo White Caviar, silver hw
Jumbo Brown (mocha color) lambskin with silver hw (thinking about return)
Dark Silver 227 reissue
Bright gold 225 reissue (for evening)
Small pink caviar bowler
Small black satin bow bag
On the way - XL Jumbo black gold
On the way - Large coral walk of fame flap :nuts:
Thinking about Ice Cube flap
I really need to send 2 back, hence this thread. I'm also considering sending back the mocha brown & maybe selling blk/gld.
It's so hard for me to make a decision. I want to keep all, but really need to return or sell at least 2.
Thanks again for everyone's help & comments. Any more advise is appreciated. ;)

Well sounds like a nice collection there!!:tup: But no white, eh? :girlsigh:Girls gotta have white esp for summer. If it were me I'd return or sell -
Brown jumbo ... doesn't sound like you're feelin it, hence that.
Ice cube bc. you already have a silver (dark) reissue 227 and the gold 225 and it also sounds like you have not totally decided on that...

Choose caviar white for now, you need a basic white bag - but I don't know if you tend to be casual or not, but if you are, caviar should be added first. See how that works with your current wardrobe - THEN a little while later if you feel you still thinking of the evening star and want a little more fun to spice the white selection consider the medium size evening star which would be a good day or night and to special events. For some reason I have this picture in my head that the evening star is a little more 'special' great for events like brunch, weddings, fashion shows, kinda-like very lady like and not to be used as frequent as a caviar. Hope that makes sense :flowers:

Gosh Kathy, you look stunning with the jumbo evening star. I love both bags, but I'd stick with the caviar. Once dirt penetrates light colored patent, it can't be cleaned. If you can pull it off, keep both and axe something else like Roey said. Just be sure to wear the white patent with light colored clothing.