Please vote: Which white jumbo

Which White Jumbo?

• White Patent Evening Star Jumbo with Gold Hardware

• White Caviar Jumbo with Gold Hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
OK. I'm really making this difficult on myself. I was trying to decide which of 3 white jumbos, & now I've narrowed it down to 2. They are the white patent Evening Star jumbo with gold hardware, or the white Caviar Jumbo with gold hardware.
Here are a couple of pics showing the bags. The main choice is do I want patent with glitter flecks which is only for SS '08, or the classic caviar. On the one hand, the Evening Star will be more rare, but if a color ever transfers onto it, there is no way to repair it. On the other hand, it is really beautiful. The caviar is more durable, but also more common. I do love both. Please vote. Thank you so much. I'm going crazy over this. :confused1:
First pic is the Evening Star:
Eveningstar21-1.jpg

whitejumbo4-1.jpg

The above pic is a White Caviar Jumbo with gold hardware.
This is not a pic of me. I don't know who this is, but it is a great modeling shot.

Here is a modeling shot of me with the Evening Star.

Eveningstar9.jpg

Here is a closeup of the sparkles in the Evening Star.
Eveningstar4.jpg

Thank you so much for looking & for you help.

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
I like the evening star better. I have a black one & I LOVE it!!!:love: During the day the sparkles are colorful and at night they are silver/grayish. Just
gorgeous!!!:drool: I have seen the white one IRL. It too is beautiful.:yes: G/L Kathy with your decision.

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
I'm going to say white caviar.

I love my black evening star, but I really don't like the white evening star.
Not my favorite. Sorry. I don't know why. I'm not a fan of white patent.

White caviar just seems easier to wear.

sweet_pees

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
i always choose classic over trendy, so i would go with caviar. From far away though (at least in the pics), you cant really tell the difference betwn the two. I love the gold hw, i would say white caviar w/ gold hw is rare in itself too.

drunky_krol

on a marathon for 24
Nov 2, 2007
I would pick caviar leather simply because the patent transfer color but i have doubt didnt they say the new patent wasnt gonna have that problem??? wut would stop me from gettin this patent if it was me was color transfer otherwise no.