Please vote: Which black Lady Dior?

Which beauty should I get?

• Black patent Lady Dior

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Black lambskin Lady Dior

Votes: 85 86.7%

• Total voters
Thank you everyone for your input :hbeat:
I think I’m positive now that the lambskin is the best choice. I love love love how it looks, I also prefer the patent with the yellow gold hardware as it gives a nice contrast and bling while the subtle champagne hardware is perfect with the elegant lambskin. It makes lots of since to get the lambskin to add variety too since I already have a mini patent black :love:

Reactions: Purses & Perfumes
Thank you everyone for your input :hbeat:
I think I’m positive now that the lambskin is the best choice. I love love love how it looks, I also prefer the patent with the yellow gold hardware as it gives a nice contrast and bling while the subtle champagne hardware is perfect with the elegant lambskin. It makes lots of since to get the lambskin to add variety too since I already have a mini patent black :love:
I think the champagne with lambskin sounds gorgeous! You can always add bling bling with your other accessories.

Reactions: XCCX
And guess what, I think your post somehow triggered me and I just purchased a mini black lambskin. Still waiting for more items to arrive to the boutique before the package got shipped. :biggrin:

Reactions: XCCX
And guess what, I think your post somehow triggered me and I just purchased a mini black lambskin. Still waiting for more items to arrive to the boutique before the package got shipped. :biggrin:
How exciting!!! Congratulations in advance! The lambskin is exquisite! May I ask you why you chose the mini size?

Oh and by the way I also just asked my SA to order the small in lambskin for me!!!
Can’t wait!

Guys.. I hate to nag about small things but can this be easily fixed by Dior?
It’s in the top corner of the back, only noticeable when looking for it. The thread is not completely loose (out) just a bit loose forming a loop.
My SA had to order the bag from another country because it’s out of stock and I would hate to take the risk and hassle of ordering another only for it to have another major flaw. This bag is prefect otherwise.
Advice please?

5F62FD06-FB34-4939-8072-9B46E71ECF7A.jpeg23B2FEF6-337B-466E-8D65-72864662110E.jpeg