Please vote on your preferred

May 3, 2009
Hello all,

I'm looking for a pair of classic black patent pumps to add to my collection.
Please help me decide on these or suggest other styles (except P120 and Rolando or So Kate):

Ron Ron 100 mm
Decollette 868
Decollette 554
Filo
Fifi
Lady Lynch (although I'll have a hard time finding my size in these)

You probably have guessed, no platform, minimum 100 mm heel height.

I'll take votes for about a week then purchase the style with the most votes. It has to be a classic style and not too hard to find if possible.

Thanks all for helping me :biggrin:

Thank you all for the feedback. Sorry for the general reply. So far D554 is the most popular.
About the P100, I find them less sexy in the 100mm and already have the P120.
I like the shape of both D868 and 554.
Let's see...;)

I vote for Ron Ron's or Filo. Ron's are very classy to me although they aren't very high. Filo is 120mm with a thin heel which makes them sexy. To me the Deco 554 is too pointy with such a short heel and thin heel.

I vote for Ron Ron's or Filo. Ron's are very classy to me although they aren't very high. Filo is 120mm with a thin heel which makes them sexy. To me the Deco 554 is too pointy with such a short heel and thin heel.

Thanks MrsMFH. Ron Ron look a bit like the Decollete 868 don't they? With a rounder toe. I do like the Filo too...humm getting harder to decide...

I vote for the Ron Ron's or Fifi's! :cutesy:

Thanks gigilovesshoes. I'll definitely consider your vote...a few nore days... :smile:

Definitely a pigalle! That's my fave right now. Lady Lynch is nice too! If you want a rounded toe. I have both the fifi and the ron ron, and they're both pretty comfortable for me if you're looking for more comfort. I love the Fifi heel.