Please vote!! I need everyone's opinon.

Which one??

• White

• Cornflower

Results are only viewable after voting.
i voted cornflower for basically the same reasons already mentioned - easier to take care of, less dirt will show especially if used a lot, etc. plus cornflower is such a pretty color...

wow, moe, i'm sooooooooooooooo flattered that you're thinking about getting a cornflower work like mine :tender:...you can probably already guess what my vote was for (lol!!!)...the work has become my fave style & this is such a gorgeous color :yes:

I have both colors in my collection, so needless to say I love them both. However, I think cornflower is more practical for a Work bag, and white is better left to an occasional bag ..... like a Twiggy, First, or Purse. I think a white everyday bag like the Work, Day, Courier, ect. would be tough to keep prestine.

I also voted for the Cornflower, same reasons as everyone else. The White would be far to difficult to maintain (for me!) to not show dirt, wear etc. I do maintain my bags, don't get me wrong, but it is not something I want to be doing on a daily/ every few days basis.

And just to throw a spanner in the works, someone posted their White that they had Apple Garded and looked beautiful and White still with no signs of dirt/ wear. However, this may not be a bag that she uses as much as you will use your work!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Kat said:
I have both colors in my collection, so needless to say I love them both. However, I think cornflower is more practical for a Work bag, and white is better left to an occasional bag ..... like a Twiggy, First, or Purse. I think a white everyday bag like the Work, Day, Courier, ect. would be tough to keep prestine.
Agree with Kat completely--conflower work but definitely get a white in a smaller size for occasional use--so chic!!:yes:

i vote for the blue.... i think white in a bigger bag may be a bit harder to keep looking lovely and clean.. i personally would only use my light bags for once in a while outings... a work bag should be more of a working bag... blue.....