Please vote for my next LV purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Cross-body/Messenger style should I buy?

1. Bloomsbury GM

2. Odeon PM or GM

3. Eva in Damier Ebene or Mono

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello TPF'ers-

I have made several purchases this month (I hope to post pictures soon!) However, I am going to Las Vegas in a couple weeks, and plan to visit the City Center LV store (can't wait!:P) I am thinking about possibly purchasing my first Damier Ebene print (my entire collection thus far is all Mono). I want to purchase a cross-body/messenger style to add to my collection. I currently am using my Mon Mono GM NF or my Mono Galliera GM most often when traveling & in suits, but I am looking for something more casual to wear with jeans/boots. That said, which do you think is the best purchase...

Odeon, Bloomsbury or Eva?

Please help me decide...Thanks so much for your input, I sincerely appreciate it!

2. If you're looking for something different and have all Mono, I would go with the Bloomsbury GM. Its cute and functional. Let us know what you get and have fun :smile:

3. Thanks Girlsnstilettos, I appreciate your input. I will certainly let you knwo what I end up with. Thank you!

4. Eva is a great little bag with multiple ways to carry due to the 2 straps!

5. Bloomsbury

6. I would definitely go for the Bloomsbury GM!

7. My vote goes to the Bloomsbury GM as well! Good luck with your decision.

8. I voted for the Odeon GM...even though your collection is all Monogram I still think it's a very functional bag that looks great with jeans! If you're looking for a strictly messenger bag I would maybe go for the PM instead.

9. bloomsbury is so nice with the front pleat. i was using mine again today, and it looks fine either with casual clothese or a business suit.

10. If you want something big, I voted for Bloomsbury GM, otherwise I like the damier ebene Eva.

11. ^^ I agree .. either option is a great one:smile:

12. Bloomsbury GM looks good when carried on shoulder but I find a bit too big when carried across body. Try all options and see how it looks on you before deciding.

13. Thanks to all for your feedback & thoguhts, I appreciate it! Looks like Bloomsbury GM is winning thus far....anyone else?

14. Bloomsbury!

15. Bloomsbury gets my vote too if you're looking for a spacious bag... I carried my Eva everywhere in Vegas and was quite happy with it... so the Eva gets my vote if you want a smaller bag.